Call us on: 02380 780315 Submit callback request

Submit callback request

We understand the importance of having an insurance policy tailored to your needs. Our expert advisors can help talk you through the options available, simply fill out the form below and we will give you a call at your convenience.

Holiday Home Insurance

Specialist insurance for your UK Holiday Home, Second Home or Holiday Let.

As an owner of a holiday home or holiday let, you know the importance of obtaining the right protection for your property. Specialist Insurance Agency has designed a policy providing wide cover whether the property is used by you and your family and friends, or whether it is let. Designed to give peace of mind, the policy offers wide cover at a competitive premium, without many of the restrictions and limitations applied by other policies.

Key Benefits

Get a quote
further information shadow

Cover for your Holiday Home or Holiday Let

Specialist Insurance have designed a policy providing wide cover for your holiday home or holiday let and if you have any specific requirements, can tailor the cover to meet your particular needs.

Keeping it simple

Full policy cover for your Holiday Home, whether it is being used by you or your family and friends, unoccupied or let.

  • No requirement for regular inspections 
  • No minimum security requirements 
  • No strict winter heating requirements 
  • Contents cover options of £10,000 or up to £75,000 
  • New for Old (other than clothing and pedal cycles) 

Cover in brief

  • Fire, lightning, explosion and earthquake 
  • Full theft cover, including theft by guests and theft without forcible entry 
  • Accidental Damage cover for Buildings and Contents including when let 
  • Storm, flood and escape of water and oil 
  • Subsidence 
  • Malicious damage 
  • Impact by vehicles, animals, falling trees and aircraft 
  • Loss of Rent - 10% of Buildings sum insured 
  • Alternative accommodation following an insured event 
  • Public Liability - £5 million 
  • Accidents to domestic staff - £5 million 
  • Standard excess £250 (subsidence £1,000) unless otherwise agreed 

This is a summary of the cover, full details are given in the policy document

Close arrow

edgeSpecialist Insurance Agency LTD

Specialist Insurance Agency offer a friendly and personal service backed by a professional team with extensive home insurance experience. We provide specialist home insurance policies, including UK Holiday Home Insurance, Second Home Insurance, Holiday Let Insurance, Landlord Insurance and Non-Standard Home Insurance. The policies give wide cover, without many of the restrictions and terms normally applied to unoccupied and let property – giving you peace of mind.

edgeWhy Choose Specialist Insurance Agency

  • Professional and personal service
  • Flexible approach to meet your needs
  • Competitive products with wide cover
  • Rapid claims service
  • Underwritten by Lloyd's of London